· Interviews applicants to obtain information on work history, training, education, and job skills.
· Performs searches for qualified candidates according to relevant job criteria by networking, internet recruiting resources, cold calls, media, recruiting firms, and employee referrals.
· Contacts applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
· Informs potential applicants about facilities, operations, benefits, and job or career opportunities in organizations.
· Screen and refer applicants to hiring personnel and makes hiring recommendations when appropriate.
· Arranges for interviews and provide travel arrangements as necessary.
· Extends offers of employment to candidates
· Gathers specific information on the requirement such as the bill rate, company, work location, experience required and the length of the contract
· Negotiates and closes qualified candidates pay rate, and availability for submittal and interview.
· Presents qualified candidates to the Account Manager, including resume, desired pay rate and other details on the candidate.
2 to 3 years of technical recruiting experience.
· Ability to work in a fast pace environment
· Attention to detail and organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to multitask
· Proficiency with MS word, Excel Access
· Experience with Job Diva A plus EOE
Sponsorship available for qualified candidates.
Communication With Candidates
Areas Of Recruitment