Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions
This position is with a Private Equity backed, extremely fast growing, RCM Provider. This company is in need of an executive level individual to work with the rest of the executive team, the private equity group and with potential acquisition to deploy the companies growth strategy and execute on deals. It will lead transactions from identification, initiation and due diligence through to closure. In addition, the VP of M&A will be responsible for in-depth financial analysis, pipeline research, and constant communication with all parties. It reports to the CEO.
Geography: This person can be located anywhere in the country. It will require some travel but permanent remote is fine.
- Develop and execute the M&A strategy to accelerate strategic priorities.
- Represents the company and cultivates relationships to attract business opportunities to the organization and foster strategic partnerships.
- Build and leverage relationships with investment banks and other relevant firms, as well as potential sellers.
- Work with leadership team to identify acquisitions, structure transactions, direct due diligence and negotiate and close acquisitions.
- Responsible for gathering important information regarding risks and opportunities for impending and ongoing M&A activities, translating this information into fact-based and well-reasoned insights on the valuation and structural impact of the merger or - acquisition.
- Work with business unit leaders and functional specialists to develop and/or update market assessments to support the investment thesis underpinning a transaction.
- Take ownership of all aspects of a deal including significant interaction with senior executives and the investment committee including creation of a business case and valuation model for each potential transaction.
- Lead multiple aspects of acquisition including business analysis, transaction structuring and negotiation of agreements.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on corporate financial implications and the range of strategic alternatives to include preparing materials for Board of Director review.
- Leads merger and acquisition transactions through the cross-functional due diligence process including gathering and leveraging integration planning inputs in order to support successful integration.
- Business Analysis
- Corporate Development
- Financial Analysis