· Manage the restaurant's human resource function, ensuring recruitment, selection,
orientation, training, scheduling, and performance functions.
· Ensure the daily execution of corporate guidelines.
· Coordinate and supervise daily operations for the Front and Back of the House.
· Comply with company policies, practices, and procedures.
· Ability to manage the restaurant’s good image and support local store marketing efforts.
· Ensures overall food quality and handling, safety, security, service, and cleanliness standards are met.
· Understands how to control food, bar, and labor costs.
· Be results-driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and professional written/verbal communication skills.
· Create detailed reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
· Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
· Maintain confidential information, adhere to, and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
· Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
· A minimum of 2 years of restaurant management experience in the casual dining industry.
(Experience with managing a restaurant with a full bar is a plus, but not a requirement.
· A high school diploma or equivalent
· Valid state driver’s license
· Satisfactory background check
· Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly.
Some travel may be requested.