Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Proficient in the use of AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop/Inventor to create models and drawings.
2. Work as a team member to accomplish tasks.
3. Identify opportunity for performance or service enhancements on machines.
4. Capable of troubleshooting machine operating systems and components.
5. Capable of defining solutions by investigating and analyzing customer specific problems.
6. Application of common engineering practices to achieve solutions.
7. Capable of writing operation manuals and service bulletins.
1. 5 years of experience in an engineering related work environment strongly preferred.
2. Design experience in Railroad or heavy equipment industry a plus.
3. Must be resourceful team player.
4. Understanding machining and fabrication operations regarding a fabricated weldment.
5. Possess strong written and communication skills.
6. Knowledge of operation and capabilities of construction equipment a plus.
7. Experience and understanding of hydraulic/electrical systems and working with such.
8. Demonstrate the ability evaluate challenges using practical common sense thinking.
9. Detail orientated.
10. Must enjoy being part of a dynamic working environment.