I. JOB SUMMARY
This position utilizes our companies Core Values to sell all Bruckner Truck Sales products using technical, organizational, and customer knowledge skills to influence customers and assist them in applying our products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation for the company and excellent service for our customers.
II. ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS AND PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sell heavy-duty trucks/trailers and related components spec’s.
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within assigned territory
- Maintains contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; keep current on market and customer trends and document all activity in the companies CRM system.
- Identifies and profiles prospective customers develop and apply strategy necessary to obtain orders, close potential orders.
- Reports on competitive activity
- Keeps informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts
- Coordinates efforts with outside parts, service, and new and used heavy duty truck sales personnel to achieve full market penetration
III. Marginal Job Tasks:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The following qualifications are recommended:
Hard Skills: Possess a valid CDL or the ability to get one in 60 days, at least 2yrs experience in truck sales or applicable experience, computer/telephone skills.
Soft Skills: Verbal communication skills, Aggressive, Self Motivated, Closing ability, Organized, Strong Time Management.
IV. POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education & Experience:
- A minimum high school diploma with appropriate experience is required.
- Bachelors degree is preferred.
- Must have a minimum 2 years retail sales experience.
- Preferably some heavy duty of medium duty truck experience.
Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Commitment to company core values.
Language Skills: Good oral and written communication skills.
Mathematical Skills and Reasoning Ability:
Adequate skill to prepare sales quotes, sales assistance, and analyze truck market data. This position requires that the employee plan and prioritize their work load.
This position requires a large amount of interaction and communication with customers and prospects to facilitate the sales process. General ability to operate a computer is required.
Physical Demands: It will be necessary to tilt the hood of a truck and climb into the cab or onto the frame in order to demonstrate it to a customer or appraise its value.
- We act with honesty and integrity
- We value our people and communities
- We are customer focused
- We do what it takes
NOTES : This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of responsibilities, skills, duties, requirement, efforts, or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, the dealership reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job or to require that additional or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e., emergencies, changes in personnel, work load, rush jobs, or technological developments).
Keywords: Diesel OR Trucking OR Dealership OR ADP OR Mack OR Volvo OR Caterpillar OR Allison OR Cummins OR Dealer OR Heavy Equipment OR Trailer OR Truck Sales OR Deal Sheet OR Class A OR CDK OR Frame Shop OR Foreman OR Leasing OR Service OR Warranty OR Parts OR Office OR Semi Truck OR Mechanic OR Google Jobs OR Career OR B2B Outside Sales OR Sales Representative OR Commercial Sales, OR Fabrication