Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Responsible for helping to achieve ongoing guest satisfaction and team goals using guest tracking as a tool for continuous improvement.
- Overall responsibility for maintenance and upkeep, cleanliness of rooms, and attentiveness of personnel.
- Preventative Maintenance needs to be consistent on a daily basis in all areas of the hotel. Perform electrical, plumbing and carpentry projects.
- Perform HVAC spring and winter inspections.
- Assist in HVAC unit repair projects.
- Guest room repair issues (caulking, tile repair, painting, plumbing, etc.).
- Determine needs for contract repair/services. v Perform, administer and document preventative maintenance.
- Carpet repair/tile floor repair.
- Minor roof repairs, painting projects, and exterior projects.
- Pool/spa repairs.
- With Regional Manager, identify skills needed for different projects and train technical people at property. Provide ongoing training for property-based engineering personnel.
- Must have Valid Driver’s License, Pass Drug screening and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
- Employee discount
- 8-hour shift
- Must be able to work on the weekends, or during holidays, or overtime.
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place