To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Panama City, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Panama City, FL
Posted 2 months ago
This position is responsible for participating in all shipping and receiving activities of the branch to ensure the timely and accurate delivery of all necessary materials, supplies, and equipment to installation job sites.
Essential Job Functions
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records such as manifests, invoices, or orders to verify accuracy of contents, order identifier(s); route shipment to correct job site.
- Assemble orders according to company procedure.
- Issue or distribute materials, products, and supplies to installers or project managers, based on information from incoming requisitions.
- Examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors.
- Ensure adherence to warehouse safety standards. Safely operate and use fork lifts, pallet jacks, ladders, and other tools and equipment to OSHA and other relevant safety standards.
- Read picking tickets, write and communicate effectively, use independent judgement to make decisions.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of warehouse area.
- Utilize inventory management/ERP software.
- Other logistics, warehousing, and/or administrative duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
1. Knowledge of materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective distribution of goods.
2. Reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
3. Detail-oriented, careful, and thorough in completing work tasks.
4. Ability to follow directions.
5. Ability to multi-task and work with a sense of urgency.
Education and Experience
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Prior flooring industry experience required.
3. Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
4. OSHA forklift certified.
1. This role would require the ability to lift, push, and/or pull loads in excess of 50 lb.
2. This role requires use of hands and arms in handling, installing, positioning, and moving materials.
3. Time spend standing in position is continual or almost continual.
4. Fundamental mathematical comprehension required.
5. Travel required: negligible.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check.
This job description is intended to provide an overview of the work to be performed and the qualifications for success and can not be construed as an employment contract. Any statements made in this job description are subject to change at the discretion of Italian Terrazzo & Tile Co. of Brevard, LLC.
Italian Terrazzo & Tile Co. of Brevard, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, physical or mental disability, military status, or any other protected class.