To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2400 Longhorn Industrial Drive
New Braunfels, TX 78130
- Phone: 830-629-8080
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Flexonics Pathway • New Braunfels, TX
Posted 1 month ago
The Staff Accountant is responsible for the preparation of Job Cost Analysis & Reporting, Inventory Management, and Other Accounting Functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
Job Cost Reporting
Analyze jobs cost reports to ensure completeness and accuracy of material issues and other costing transactions.
Cost to Complete Pre and Post Job Analysis.
Research, analyze, and report job cost variances.
Prepare and maintain in Excel Profitability Summary of Major Jobs.
On request, prepare other Job Profitability summaries
Research and analyze job estimates.
Maintain Inventory – Raw materials and WIP.
Manage Inventory material control roles in terms of directing implementation of stronger controls and process.
Cycle Count Selection and Adjustments
Manage Excess & Obsolete (E&O) inventory and E&O inventory utilization.
Lead Physical Inventory Coordination and Posting.
Review Purchase Price Variance & Inventory revaluation transactions.
Review and coordinate internal indirect jobs.
Inventory cost roll.
Conduct Fixed Asset Inventory Verification
- Perform financial department audits to ensure accuracy.
Participate in other finance and management projects.
Other duties as assigned.
1. Bachelor's Degree in accounting or a bachelor's degree in business with emphasis in accounting is required. A minimum of 3-5 plus years of related accounting experience is preferred. A minimum of 2 years' accounting experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred. ·
2. Detail oriented with high level of attention to financial accuracy.
3. Highly skilled in dealing with financial and numeric data as well as the use of Excel spreadsheets and other accounting software. Excel technical skills – Pivot tables, VLookup, etc Functional Skills.
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment that requires the management of multiple projects at one time.
5. Excellent writing and communication skills.
6. Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to complete a task or project, especially when important deadlines cause greater than normal departmental pressures.
7. Excellent professional demeanor and ability to collaborate with other departments
8. Position requires work beyond a standard 8 hours day during the financial close and other occasions is necessary, potentially including weekends and holidays.