CDL Class A or B Food Service Delivery Driver
Home daily and year round!
We are seeking experienced drivers with clean CDL (A or B) licenses to unload food and food related items at predetermined locations. The use of a two wheel cart will be required to deliver product averaging 40-55 pounds per case with certain products exceeding that.
- 5 day schedule, beginning around 6 am
- Home daily
- Average 10 hour days, 50 hour weeks, with overtime
- Competitive salary with driving and food service experience recognized
- Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Life Insurance
- Sick leave
- Paid Holidays
Serving our customers' needs since 1964, Keck's Food Service has prided itself on delivering the finest quality, value, and service to our customers. Family owned and operated, this commitment has helped us grow into a regional leader, serving the finest restaurants and food service establishments. Keck's Food Service has a market area of approximately 150 miles from Millerton, Pa; extending from North Central Pennsylvania, to the Southern Tier, and through the Upstate region of New York.
- 6 months commercial driving experience
- Driving School Graduates considered
- High School diploma or GED required
- Math and Communication skills required
- Food service recognized, not required
Commercial Driver's License (Cdl)
Classification And Regression Tree (Cart)