To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Worth, TX
- Phone: 817-932-7309
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Accounting Analyst, Manufacturing
PrideStaff • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 2 months ago
Manufacturing company in northwest Fort Worth
Long term opportunity with good benefits including group health, dental, life insurance, long term disability, and matching 401k
Friendly professional work environment.
- Perform cost analysis for a manufacturing company
- Process, produce reports and analyze cash flow, job costing, forecasting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable
- Reconcile general ledger
- Monitor and analyze job progress compared with estimates
- Interact and work effectively with all departments in the company
- Should have 4+ years of experience working in an accounting or bookkeeping role
- Experience analyzing cash flow, doing job costing, forecasting, reconciling general ledger, and handling accounts payable and accounts receivable is desired
- Experience performing job cost analysis for a manufacturing company is not required but it is a plus
- Should have a general understanding of accounting principles
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must pay attention to details and have good mathematical skills
- Analytical aptitude
- Motivated with a great attitude
- Enjoy working as part of a team and independently
- Good communication skills
- Willing to take and pass a drug test