Manufactured Packaging Products Orora (MPP Orora), a division on Orora Packaging Solutions, offers a wide variety of high-quality custom and stock corrugated products to customers in the United States and Mexico. With multiple locations throughout the U.S., MPP takes product from conceptualization through design and printing. In addition to superior customer service, MPP’s comprehensive range of capabilities includes state-of-the-art equipment, talented designers, bulk box capabilities, digital printing and much more. It is with this passion and commitment to innovation, we believe in hiring and developing the very best talent by living our core values of Teamwork, Passion, Respect, and Integrity every day. These core values define who we are and how we operate. They shape the way we work with each other, with our customers, and with our communities. Every day, we deliver packaging solutions that exceed our customers’ expectations while solving complex problems as a team. We believe that all team members (irrespective of their role or level), should aspire to distinctive leadership behavior, as we continue to deliver on the promise for our customers, shareholders and each other. Leadership is not tied to a job title, i.e. you don’t need to be accountable for a team to be considered a leader.
MPP Orora Fullerton is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Fullerton, CA location.
This position will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Location: Fullerton, CA
Travel Requirement: Less than 10% of travel required
What You'll Be Responsible For:
In this role you will be the first point of contact representing the company to a diverse customer base. Create strong customer relations through efficient quotation and subsequent follow-up; order entry and inquiry; determination of specifications and requirements, in a professional manner meeting their needs and expectations. Manage the customer experience for an order from entry through completion.
- Safety and Health of self and team working in the surrounding area. Participation in all Safety Activities.
- Support and maintain ISO 9001 activities and ensure that required processes are maintained.
- High energy, friendly and professional greeting to customers; on-phone, in-person or email.
- Timely entry of orders received by phone, fax, email.
- Accurate order entry through detailed review of sales order generated compared to the customer purchase order.
- Communication of lead-times with customers; order follow-up and ownership to insure on-time shipment.
- Problem resolution where necessary.
- Generate quotations and respond to RFQ’s in a timely manner. Follow-up on quotes to determine status and if order not won, find out why.
- Develop strong relations with accounts that result in sales growth.
- Performs other duties and/ or responsibilities as assigned.
What We're Looking For:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 3 years’ experience in Customer Service and/or Buying
Additional Required Qualifications:
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers individually and in groups.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measurement, common fractions, decimals, etc…Ability to compute rate, ratio, percent, etc…
- Ability to use specific computer software; familiarity with corrugated terminology; solve problems dealing with a variety of concrete variables.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Customer Relationship Management
Packaging And Labeling
Complex Problem Solving