FULL TIME SALES ASSOCIATES
FOR THE FOLLOWING SHOWROOM LOCATIONS IN
SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK:
The Sales Position includes but is not limited to:
- Helping customers select merchandise by explaining the features and benefits of each product.
- Selling extended service protection and installations on selected merchandise.
- Gaining product and sales knowledge through various manufacturer and in-house training programs.
- Entering the sale in our computerized Point of Sale system, including customer, product, pricing, delivery, order status and payment information. Follow up on open orders through completion.
- Promoting our P.C. Richard and Son credit card and processing the applications through a computerized program.
- Providing excellent customer service before, during and after the sale in person and over the telephone.
*All new P.C. Richard & Son sales counselors must attend a two week paid in-house training program prior to being placed in a showroom location, to learn corporate culture, selling techniques, product knowledge, and internal computer system.
Visit www.pcrichard.com for more company information and locations
Must be flexible with hours in order to work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- To be a successful P.C Richard & Son sales counselor, you must possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work as a team player in a fast paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must be motivated to create a good shopping experience for our customers and to build customer loyalty for future business.
If you desire a career with a Company who has a proven reputation of "Honesty, Integrity and Reliability," and provides the opportunity to earn top income, then apply to join the P.C. Richard & Son Winning Team!
Excellent BENEFITS available including:
- Health Plan options providing comprehensive coverage for the employee and family (if applicable).
- Health Savings Account (if applicable)
- Voluntary Vision & Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Programs.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary annual Company match, Flexible Spending Plan and an Employee Discount.
- Accrued Vacation Time
- If you desire a career with a Company who has a proven reputation of "Honesty, Integrity and Reliability," and provides the opportunity to earn top income, then apply to join the P.C. Richard & Son Winning Team!
P.C. Richard & Son is an Equal Opportunity Employer