We are seeking a motivated Senior Accountant to be part of a global Finance Team, the Revenue Operations Department. The candidate will work directly under the Revenue Control Head to perform day-to-day and month-end revenue duties, with daily engagements with multiple global teams. A great opportunity for senior management exposure and to gain knowledge on the new revenue recognition accounting standard, Contract with Customers (Topic 606). The candidate will be one of the key individuals to implement the new process across the company.
A successful candidate will be able to independently perform routine accounting functions and general ledger activities, requiring a working knowledge of GAAP. A strong candidate will have excellent analytical skills and enjoys working in a challenging and fast paced environment to support our growing global business.
· Assist with the New Revenue Accounting Standard implementation; understanding and analyzing subscription base model for Software as Service with multi-deliverable to ensure proper revenue recognition according to the new standard.
· Take ownership of month-end revenue process. Run monthly global deferred revenue amortization and prepare revenue-related journal entries; unbilled & pending accruals.
· Work closely with the Global Controller, CFO, VP of FP&A for the monthly consolidated revenue analytics and forecast.
· Maintain monthly account reconciliations.
· Accountable for the day-to-day process review for proper revenue recognition; ensuring invoices and contracts are correctly setup by closely working with Sales, Billing and Sales Operation Teams.
· Assist with integration activities of acquired companies
· Assist with the annual audit; Consolidated and local international entities
· Bachelor’s degree required (BS in Accounting/Finance or BA in Business, with Accounting/Finance concentration).
· Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
· Experience with monthly-closed process
· Extremely organized, detail oriented and hard working. A roll up your sleeves attitude.
· Contract/revenue accounting experience is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, outgoing and confident.
· Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
· Minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles