Opening for a Sales Assistant with STCR, a progressive Retail Systems Company. As Sales Assistant you will be a key component of the STCR Sales Team.
STCR sells cutting-edge technology to Supermarkets, Specialty Food and Natural Food stores. You may have heard that Amazon is disrupting the retail sector – well, STCR is here to support our customers in the new and evolving landscape. We offer the latest technology – hardware and software – to enable our customers to reduce their overhead costs and dive into the data to analyze their business. We navigate our customers through the shifting retail landscape, leveraging the latest technology such as self-checkout and e-commerce integration, enabling them to compete and win.
The Sales Assistant role is a great position for a highly motivated individual with a competitive drive and a desire to work in a positive team environment.
- Cold Calls: Contact prospects for sales team
- Leads: Follow up on all sales leads that come into company, track and report to sales manager
- Activity Reminders: Review and follow up daily
- Assist Sales Team with proposals, sales agreements, appointments, demos and questions from Admin etc.
- Process sales orders, follow up for deposits and attend hand off calls when needed.
- Sales Meeting: Coordinate, take notes, provide reports and follow up as needed
- Trade Shows: Manage process of registration and coordinating who will attend. Work with vendors to determine their level of involvement. Keep team informed of the process for each show. Assist with contacting customers prior to the shows. Follow up with prospects and customers from show contacts.
- Attend internal meetings and keep sales team informed of feedback from meetings when requested.
- Provide daily updates to Sales Manager
- Follow up on newsletter bounces and opt outs, submit to Sales Manager.
- Understanding of what STCR sells and the customers’ needs we sell to
- Attend Webinars when required to review new products and services related to the sales and marketing process
- Identifying customers’ needs to determine if STCR is a fit
- Establish relationships and build trust with the customers STCR works with
- Maintain calls based on established call metrics
- Maintain strict confidentiality to company confidential and sensitive information.
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Hours of work:
Work hours are from 8:00a.m. to 5:00p.m. Monday through Friday. Extended hours and/or off hours may be required depending on the current task.
Hourly based on experience. STCR offers other benefits where applicable.
- Effective task and time management
- Organizational skills to be able to manage time, tasks, and work day
- Strong interpersonal skills for communicating with colleagues and customers
- Discretion to ensure confidential company information is kept confidential
- Effective written expression
- Professional quality correspondence via emails and letters.
- Proofreading ability to screen documents
- Handles multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency
- Able to form working relationships with diverse groups of colleagues and customers
- Self-educate and obtain knowledge on current and new products, services and selling tools
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner at all times