US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Assembler” for a 12+ Months contract with a client in Irving / TX
Job Poster: Ishan Bajaj
Assembler – Will work in a clean room/sterile environment filling silicone into breast implants, sanitize and inspect before sending to packaging
Receive and Prep:
• Receive shells from shell fabrication department.
• Inspect shell making sure there are no defects
• Enlarge hole of shell and take out the barcode of mandrel.
• Enter needed information in computer system.
This department will be extracting oils out of shells needs to be self-sufficient.
• Weigh shells
• Clean off shells with Alcohol
• Place in dryer
• Then removing from dryer
• Enter needed information in computer system
Detailed oriented, patient, and technical will be patching on different pieces on shell on the expanders. Fast pace environment must be able to handle more than one task at a time.
• Place cut outs on shells in a specific direction
• Fill bladder of shell with air making sure no defects in shell
• After done filling weighing in shells
• Enter all data into computer
This area identifies new barcode on devices.
• Align shells on plate of moving disk with camera to make sure it is aligned correctly
• Then press hard button to move disk around and create new barcode
• May use two laser mark machines online
• Must also complete final inspection before it goes to gel fill area
• Enter all information needed into computers
• Take empty shell and inflate with air to make sure no defects are in shell
• Then place on machine that fills shells up with gel
• Once gel is inserted using machine must take out all bubbles in filled shell by using a machine that gets rid of bubbles
• Must weigh gel filled implant to make sure it is the correct measurement
• If it is not must take syringe and release some of the gel
• Place dip coat on filled shell and place on rack for four hours
• Once it sets for four hours place in oven for 12 hours
• Once out of oven must inspect again
• Enter all information into computer system for steps needed.
• Six months of manufacturing experience preferred.
· Experience in a fast-paced environment highly desired.
• Must have a High School diploma or GED.
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
-169750218: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Ishan at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Assembler
Packaging And Labeling