To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Livingston, CA 95334
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Restaurant Manager | Burger King
TA / Petro • Livingston, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are proud of the people who work at TA / Petro – they strengthen and enrich our company and the communities we serve. We believe in evolving our organization by attracting and developing people with potential – leaders who are ambitious, talented and enthusiastic about our sales growth and their personal growth. If you crave a new challenge and a great career, consider joining TA / Petro's fast food restaurant team.
*Come Join our Quick Service Restaurant Management Team ! ! *
Great Reasons to Join our Restaurant Team
- This is where your Hard Work Ethic & Hitting Your Restaurant Targets really pay off
- Work in a “Daymaker" culture, where every person is valued
- You can have several career paths options available to you
- Positively impact the life of customers, restaurant staff, and yourself
- Practice Safety as Priority #1 for your restaurant team and customers
- Maintain a high ratio of return customers through great service
- Help lead a team atmosphere that promotes TA / Petro as an “Employer of Choice"
- Coach and develop restaurant employees to build a strong cohesive team
- Assist in achieving the financial targets with integrity utilizing TA / Petro guidelines
- Promote, demonstrate, and lead a great customer restaurant experience
- Regularly work along side your restaurant team members in all work stations
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401K w/match
- Bonus Program
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- Educational assistance program
- Relocation Assistance (relocation not required)
- Enjoy the variety of working various shifts, holidays and weekends as needed
- Have at least 1 year of assistant management experience
- Have P&L experience
- Regularly work an energetic 50 hour workweek
- Meet the requirements for the needed physical tasks
- Be an example while working alongside team members in their work stations
- Create a friendly and FUN work place for all to enjoy
- Demonstrate restaurant Marketing Skills to grow your daily sales volume
- Have a valid driver's licenses
Related Words: restaurant shift supervisor, restaurant manager, assistant restaurant manager, restaurant general manager, full serve restaurant, fast food restaurant, quick serve restaurant