10x Edge Marketing is a promotional marketing and sales firm in Omaha, NE. With our recent expansion, we are looking to fill Face-to-Face Customer Communications Specialist position within our company to help us keep up with our clients growing brands.
This is a great job if you are looking for a career change or are just getting started in your professional career.
No experience necessary, all paid training is provided
- Cross train in sales, marketing and business development
- Deliver an outstanding store experience that improves customer loyalty and strengthens.
- Demonstrate and provide our customers with product knowledge and information
- Aid our patrons with new acquisitions, upgrades, and services
- Identify the right solutions to customer billing, technical and or account issues
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and the willingness to learn
- Must be a team player and work well with others
- Great customer service skills
- Effective listening skills
- Enthusiastic personality!
- Fully paid training
- Full-time / Part-Time
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Management trainee positions opening soon
- Travel Opportunities
- Major Holidays off
EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS A PLUS BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Customer Service
- Work in the Restaurant Industry
- Management/Leadership Skills
The ideal candidate will maintain a professional image both in our office and in our clients’ atmospheres, be outgoing, a self-starter and motivated. Passive, quiet individuals usually have a difficult time in our upbeat environment. This position leads into our management training program.
*This Business Does Not Participate in Any of the following:
- Door to Door Sales
- Business to Business
This is a field customer service position.
- Increase sales through outbound sales opportunity calls
- Identify field sales opportunities to grow sales
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales
- Achieve the sales goals using various customer sales methods
- Executing sales strategy and reaching sales budget for a designated sales territory
- Report all sales by territory to sales management and management
- Assist the territory sales representatives in achieving projected sales goals
- Maintain strong client relationships within sales territory
- Provide sales and service to customers
- Generate new business through sales strategies
- Participate in sales meetings & sales training
- Attend and participate in sales seminars and sales meetings to develop sales skills
- Building the sales pipeline for the field sales team
- Plan and perform sales activities that move sales
- Provide technical sales support and product training to xpedx sales team
- Meet or exceed sales goals
- Generate new sales referrals from market relationships
- Executing strategic sales initiatives designed to exceed established sales goals
Training And Development