Our client is seeking professional Call Center Agents for their Customer Service departments. This is an Inbound call center which means no cold calling…. the customer calls you!
As a call center associate, you will assist existing clients understand their current services, and trouble shoot any concerns they may have. You will offer them choices and services during each inbound call. Our client offers training in a team-oriented environment.
Other responsibilities of the associate position include:
• Answering client calls and online chats
• Performing basic data entry and account maintenance
• Delivering exceptional client service to build client satisfaction and loyalty
• Providing effective and timely resolution for a range of client inquiries
• Utilizing all resources and tools to troubleshoot and diagnose client issues
• Up-selling new items and add-ons to customer accounts
• High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Customer service experience required
• Sales experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Proficient on computers and navigating through multiple programs at once
• Positive attitude
As one of our associates, you will enjoy fun perks such as employee appreciation weeks, holiday and summer BBQ parties, monthly giveaways, and other special programs to reward top performers throughout the year.
Additional benefits of being a CoWorx employee:
• Medical, Dental, and Vision health benefits
• Ongoing comprehensive training program
• Five paid holidays
• Free satellite TV services after 3 months
• Discounted cellular service
• Hourly increase differentials for working weekends
• Referral bonuses
At this time we are happy to offer video or telephone interviews to qualified candidates. We are also taking steps to ensure that all of our facilities are held to high standards of cleanliness and sanitation.
Please contact us today to learn more!