To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TMX Finance Family of Companies • US-Nationwide
Posted 26 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At TMX Finance Family of Companies, helping people is our business and we do it every day by creating opportunities not only for our customers who need financial assistance, but also for our very own team members looking to advance their careers.
Due to exciting growth and promotions, TMX Finance is hiring a Corporate Controller in Carrollton, TX!
As the Corporate Controller you would lead an experienced and collaborative team that partners cross-functionally to successfully manage the financial aspects of our business. Your leadership, motivational, and development skills would be the foundation of your success. The building blocks would involve successfully overseeing the Accounting Team and its success, working with the Chief Financial Officer to drive organizational strategies impacting the financial statements, and acting as a partner not only to internal business leaders, but also to external auditors and regulatory agencies as needed.
Corporate Controller Primary Responsibilities:
● Hold accountability for full cycle accounting calendar including monthly, quarterly, and year-end accounting close accuracy and deadlines in accordance with GAAP and other Company policies
● Ensure high quality review processes for journal entry processing, account reconciliations, fluctuation explanations (budget/forecast to actual), internal and external financial reporting, SOX controls, and other analyses.
● Drive continuous business process improvements, through both the design and implementation of new technologies, overseeing robust and accurate business requirements, reporting, and testing for all system changes impacting Accounting.
● Ensure that SOX controls adequately address business and technology risks, and ensure all processes are documented, kept current, and executed in accordance with Company policy.
TMX Finance - What We Offer
● Dynamic team atmosphere
● Group Medical Plan including dental, vision, and life insurance options
● Flexible Spending Accounts
● 401(K) Plan
● Paid Time Off
● Paid Holidays
● Performance-Based Bonuses
● Training and Development
● Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university
● CPA required
● 10+ years of relevant experience in managing accounting functions for a multi-location enterprise
● Experience implementing and managing in a SOX-compliant environment
● Strong knowledge of US GAAP and SEC reporting regulations is required
● Big 10 Public Accounting experience
● Experience working with a mid to large size company ($500MM+ in revenue)
● Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint
● Experience in the consumer finance space or multi-unit retail is required