- Will work in a fulfillment center.
- Filling online orders for direct mail consumers as well as store locations.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
Position Type: Evaluation hire.
Schedule: There are several different shifts available:
- November 4- December 1st pay rate max $ 21.00 per hour
- December 2nd - Dec 30 th pay rate max $25.00 per hour
- Willingness to not wear metal.
- Willingness to work and to work OT.
- Good attendance and attitude.
- Solid warehouse experience.
- High School Diploma or GED.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inventory Warehouse
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Text EXP1307 to 97211 or call
(317) 297-2341 to request an interview from an Express recruiter.
Walk in hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday.
Office: 6233 Corporate Drive Indianapolis, IN 46278; near the 71st street exit of 465 on the NW side of Indianapolis.
For up to date job postings, prize giveaways, and MORE; follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
FB: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inventory Warehouse
By texting EXP1307 to 97211, you voluntarily consent to receive text messages from or on behalf of Express or TextRecruit via an automated system about a potential job interview. Standard message and data rates may apply. You may opt out of receiving text messages from the system at any time by not replying to the text messages, or by notifying Express at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Inventory Warehouse that you no longer wish to receive automated texts. To opt out of receiving any text messages from Express at any time, reply STOP or you may call