Senior Manager Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) – Healthcare
Creative Financial Staffing is working with a high caliber organization looking to hire a Senior Manager FP&A.
Highlights of the Regional Controller Opportunity:
· Our client is a highly prestigious organization that is not hierarchy driven.
· This cohesive team is comprised of high caliber professionals in a high energy environment.
· They focus on better, faster, more efficient ways of conducting business in a cutting-edge environment.
· The Senior Manager FP&A will have an opportunity to work in a business that encourages participation with different service line operations to help drive their business.
Reporting to the Director FP&A, the Senior Manager FP&A responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Supervise, train and mentor the team and manage day-to-day operations.
· Work closely with service line leaders to help grow their business.
· Financial oversight of service lines – manage the financial business planning, operating/capital budgets, set up and monitor yearly financial goals.
· Manage and identify key trends – meet with business leaders on financial results.
· The Manager FP&A will manage the preparation of new business plans, budget build, analysis, and monthly financial close.
· Ad-hoc analysis and managing large scale projects.
Qualifications of the Senior Manager FP&A
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, MBA/CPA preferred (not required).
· Experienced in a Healthcare environment in a leadership capacity.
· Strong interpersonal skills – demonstrated experience in reporting and making presentations to key business leaders.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)