C++ Senior developer
Location: Irving, TX - 75038
12+ Months Contract
The candidate will be working on a critical Clients Wireless IT Project. Candidate will be developing a highly critical C++ module in wireless provisioning application.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- Strong C++ Senior developer with 5+ years of experience with below skills:
- AWS – Candidate should have working knowledge in AWS environment; Candidate should have strong working experience in building and using CI/CD Pipeline
- C++ - Candidate should have good understanding of OOPS Concepts with strong on-hands C++ programming skills
- Database – Candidate should have good working experience in Oracle database with SQL and Store Procedure.
- DevOps Tools - Candidate should have working experience in DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA
- Agile - working experience in Agile methodology
- Scripting Language - Candidate should have working experience in developing shell scripts
C++ (Programming Language)
Sql (Programming Language)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
We're here to help you cut costs, focus on your core business, and nimbly respond to growth opportunities. You can rely on our knowledge and insights about the industry-specific challenges you face. Insights developed since our founding in 1996, through countless hours of client services provided by our stellar consultant team.
View the full profile
Working with us, you would join a roster of clients and partners that includes leaders within several key industries, including telecommunications, logistics, insurance, software development, hospitality, financial services, and healthcare. All benefiting from our lifecycle IT solutions, delivered through processes which are at par with CMMI Level 3. These include development, migration, testing, support, and maintenance; as well as superior IT staff augmentation service..