Full Time Opening | Customer Service Professionals Wanted!
Premier Marketing Concepts provides quality customer service & customer account acquisitions for our prestigious clients within the Greenville market. Right now, we're looking for customer-oriented and driven individuals to join our growing team! We provide all of the training it takes to be successful in this position and candidates with a background in customer service, hospitality, sales, or retail are encouraged to apply!
Why work with PMC?!
Working with us means working in a fun, team-oriented atmosphere. We offer multiple bonus and incentive programs as well as opportunities to advance into more leadership and management positions. Learn more about our company culture and our values: www.premiermarketingconceptsinc.com
Daily Job Functions:
Our primary responsibility to our client is to increase sales and customer satisfaction. The main duties of the entry level phase of this position will rely heavily on customer service, sales, account management, and promotional marketing. High-performing candidates will quickly experience growth into leadership where additional responsibilities will be taken on such as training, market research, and client relations.
- Engaging & building rapport with customers
- Directly acquiring new customers through exclusive promotions
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through proper follow-up
- Professionally representing and promoting clients' brand and image
- Processing new sales applications and transactions
- Learning and implementing our direct marketing strategies
What We're Looking For:
This position will begin as entry level since we place such a high value on internal growth. Our main focus is finding trainable candidates that enjoy working with customers and are eager to advance in their careers!
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- 6 months experience in customer service, retail, sales, or hospitality-related field is preferred
- Highly-motivated and driven mentality
- Professionalism and integrity
- Ability to meet/exceed daily goals
- Willingness to be part of a team and ability to thrive in our fast-paced environment
If you feel like you'd be a good fit in our firm and for this position, please apply! Upon review, our HR department will contact you regarding an interview.
Thank you for your interest!