To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Security Guard (International) Camp Bondsteel - Pristina, Kosovo
Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, LLC. • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Security Guard (Armed)
Camp Bondsteel - Pristina, Kosovo
- Must be willing to live and work at Camp Bondsteel
- One year contract
Torres AES is a global security company seeking career-minded professionals for an OCONUS contract in Europe. Whether you are just looking for a job in an exciting location with a rapidly growing company or simply want your foot in the door for a new career. This opportunity offers unique networking opportunities, free-living conditions and days off to travel Europe.
Contract for armed security guard (CSG) services to provide security, installation access control, conduct roving patrols, provide surveillance, monitoring and the overall safeguarding of an installation and its tenants. This is a United States Army installation, which includes a state of the art gym and workout facility as well as a PX, Burger King and MWR.
All candidates will undergo an FBI background check / National Crime Information Center (NCIC) check.
Armed Guard Requirements:
We are seeking trained, certified armed guards to operate the required coverage area:
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen
- Have two (2) years experience in security, law enforcement, or operations within the Armed Forces, civilian police or commercial security within the past five (5) years
- Must have completed a State recognized civilian security or law enforcement academy, or the completion of an armed forces security or law enforcement training program. (Verification of training, such as a training certificate/s or DD214 (honorable discharge) must be provided)
- Have a current/active U.S. Passport
- Be willing to obtain an NCIC / FBI criminal background report to include fingerprints. Must have a clean criminal history with no convictions or major traffic offenses
- Must have experience and knowledge of security operations
- Must have experience with basic force protection
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be medically fit and undergo medical testing
- Must pass a Physical Ability Test (to include - run 1.5 miles in 17:30 minutes, 21 pushups in two minutes and execute 20 proper sit-ups in two minutes). This is strictly enforced and exceptions or waivers will not be allowed
- Must be willing to undergo random drug testing upon request
- Regular working hours are 48 hours per week. Due to the nature of the proposed employment, the employee may work on different schedules on different days of the week as assigned by a supervisor and may also be required to work additional hours beyond scheduled time
- First Year Completion Bonus
- Sign on Bonus
- Annual compensation package - $37K to $38K
Physical Requirements/Working Environment:
1) The candidate must maintain the necessary physical fitness to ensure accomplishment of assigned missions. This includes guard duties under local types of weather and terrain.
2) Must meet all physical and medical requirements as dictated by the contract.