To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Princeton, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Banner Functional Consultant
Ashley Ellis • Princeton, NJ
Posted 11 days ago
Ashley Ellis is currently seeking an experienced Banner Functional Consultant (HR/Payroll) to join an industry leading, global organization. Thousands of prestigious institutions worldwide have built their technical foundation on the Company’s products and they continue to build and grow in an effort to exceed expectations!
This Banner Functional Consultant will be tasked with putting his/her expertise as it relates to the Banner HR/Payroll system to work with end users and provide knowledge and insight on best practices. White glove customer facing skills are an absolute must as this individual will be engaging and building strong relationships with clients.
If you enjoy providing consulting, needs assessments, project management, leadership and integration services, please contact us right away for immediate consideration!
Among other related tasks, this Banner Functional Consultant can expect to:
· Provide project management, leadership, consulting
· Facilitate business process review and analysis
· Provide best practice methodologies
· Provide business process and change management documentation
· Serve as data custodian for modular setup tables
· Serve as cross-module integration coordinator to assist in resolution of cross-module issues
This Banner Functional Consultant enjoys:
· Exposure to a wide array of environments and opportunity to work on world class consulting team!
· Excellent growth opportunities and exposure to cutting edge technology and industry best-practices
This Banner Functional Consultant must have:
· Strong applied functional knowledge of Banner HR/Payroll System – including: Payroll, Managing Employee Records, Leave Accrual & Benefits, Annual Tax Reporting, Salary Planning & Budget, Faculty Load & Compensation, Employee Separation, Employee Self-Service, Position Control, New Hires
· Higher education background
· Project management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to travel up to 80%