Role/Title Material Control Analyst
Location Tulsa, OK 74117
Duration 12 Months
- Under limited supervision, perform various administrative and liaison functions relating to analyzing and initiating actions with Management, Shop Floor Material Control and Warehouse Operations.
- Work closely with Material Control, and other applicable organizations to coordinate and assist timely and accurate resolutions to associated production and inventory processes.
- Identify root causes and disconnects to help management develop resolutions to inventory inaccuracies, work order release issues, aircraft cost variances, material flow issues and Manufacturing positions with regard to the Master Production Schedule.
- Experience in material control that required. interaction with Purchasing, Planning, Quality and Manufacturing.
- Communicate with supporting departments to ensure on-time delivery of required. materials to satisfy manufacturing requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Materials, Requirements Planning, Manufacturing Engineering, Corporate Scheduling, Quality and Operations in order to achieve established production goals.
- Responsible for training/developing Analyst I and/or Sr. Material Control Specialists.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Materials Management, Operations Management, Manufacturing Engineering, or other related cirriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Two (2) years of related experience in manufacturing and /or materials to include one of the following: Inventory processes and control of all types of materials, Manufacturing shop floor material control (including make-to-stock subassembly), or Warehousing.
- Master's Degree in related field may offset 2 years of experience requirement.
Perform Statistical Analysis
Business Process Improvement
Provide Analytic Consultation
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile