Join us at Campagna Academy and find yourself at a place where innovation thrives and incredible career and growth opportunities await. We offer the chance to work in a truly supportive environment and be part of a progressive organization dedicated to the well-being of our residents, employees, and the communities we all call home. Campagna Academy is hiring Registered Nurses. We are a nonprofit organization that operates 24/7. You will be required to work a variety of shifts. We are looking for individuals who promote dignity and growth for our clients. Staff who are eager to learn, ambitious, adaptable, kind and service-oriented.
The individual will:
· Performs professional nursing activities in the care of clients so they may achieve or regain and then
maintain their maximum physical, emotional or social function.
· May be required to function as a Licensed Independent Practitioner.
· Role functions are governed by the Indiana Administrative Code, the American Nurse's Association professional standards for
client care and nursing practice, and the corresponding policies and procedures of Campagna Academy – Oasis Program & IDD
· It is understood that nurses consult with other members of the health team as the client's condition and treatment goals warrant.
· Registered Nurse licensed by Indiana State Board of Nursing.
· Bachelors’ degree in or related field
· Current American Heart Association/Red Cross CPR-Course “C” certification required.
· Must be 21 years of age or older
· Minimum of three to four years’ experience
· Previous psychiatric experience with children and adolescents is preferred.
· Knowledge of state and federal regulations