We are currently looking to hire a dynamic Accounting Clerk to work in our corporate office in Largo, MD
● Reviews invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
● Enter invoices to accounting system
● Create invoices in WAWF system
● Responds to vendor inquiries
● Maintains invoice log and accounts payable files
● Process and reconcile corporate credit card statements
● Accurate coding to the general ledger for all cost components to vendor invoices
● Understands and complies with account payable policies and procedures
● Assist in month-end close
Education and Experience:
● Bachelor’s degree in an accounting-related field preferred
● Proficient in MS Office software.
● Ability to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work atmosphere.
● Experience 2+years
● Experience with WAWF strongly preferred
Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate must be able to prioritize and plan work activities while using time efficiently, demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness, strong attention to detail, as well as excellent verbal and communication skills.
Strativia understands that our staff is our number one asset. Therefore, we provide competitive salaries and health benefits along with a robust training and development plans to help ensure that our employees are happy and motivated. If you are interested in the opportunity above please contact us and join a dynamic, fun and, fast growing organization.
Strativia is an Equal Opportunity Employer and strives for diversity. Strativia in accordance with applicable law, does not discriminate in hiring or otherwise in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. EOE/AA/Vets