Interested in an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with the premier RV rental and Sales company?
Cruise America, Inc., North America's largest RV Rental and Sales provider, has an immediate opening at its Newark, CA location for a Sales Professional with minimum 1-2 years sales experience in the retail RV/auto/marine industry, preferably in a dealership environment.
Join an organization that is friendly, collaborative and fun to work with. Rise to your full potential! Sell used RVs retired from the rental fleet to a large, loyal and growing customer base. Be knowledgeable of the inventory. Present yourself and the inventory to customers in a professional and courteous manner. Generate customer enthusiasm for purchasing a vehicle from Cruise America by demonstrating that you are truly interested in assisting them and by exceeding their expectations.
Successful candidates are organized, detail-oriented and demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a true commitment to drive sales and providing excellent customer service, and be a hardworking team player with the ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Minimum 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in the RV/auto/marine industry.
- Superior people development and communication skills.
- Excellent skills in data analysis and the use of personal computers (Microsoft Office).
- Must have permanent authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must have a valid driver's license and clear DMV.
- Must be willing to complete/pass a criminal background investigation, credit check, and drug screen prior to hire.
Cruise America offers excellent benefits,
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Employee Discounts
Cruise America is proud to be employee owned. We believe our employees should share in the success of our company in a tangible way. That’s why we created an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (“ESOP”). Participating in the ESOP program means employees are part owners of the company and benefit financially from a job well done. In this way, there is a direct incentive for employees to work hard and take pride in what they do. Cruise America’s ESOP never involves contributions from the employees; all contributions are entirely made by the company. Qualified applicants should reply to this ad.
Cruise America is an equal opportunity employer