Seeking a Sourcing Specialist with pharmaceutical industry experience for a consulting position at a client in Fort Washington, PA 19034.
- Minimum education required: BS, BA
- Minimum experience: 3 to 5 years with supply chain procurement, packaging experience or health care compliance. All three would be ideal but at least one of these is required for the role.
- Activities will vary, so no repetitive activities expected.
- Internet and MS Office Suite proficiency is required.
The Sourcing Contractor will be supporting Strategic Sourcing Managers in day-to-day operations, as well as interacting with suppliers, visiting supplier sites, helping resolve component issues with internal and external manufacturing sites and identifying cost savings.
- Adheres to environmental policy, procedures, and supports department environmental objectives.
- Interacting with raw material and component suppliers
- Interacting with plants on operational issues related to components
- Work with Strategic Sourcing Managers on tactical & strategic opportunities
- Facilitate RFI/RFQs for components, as needed
- Assist with cost savings opportunities
- Participate in contract negotiations, where applicable
- Assist with new product launches
Packaging And Labeling
Supply Chain Management