To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1655 N. Olden Ave
- Glenn Kemery
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Davis Hyundai • Ewing, NJ
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are seeking quality technicians at all levels including Shop Foreman with a focus on customer satisfaction. Potential signing bonus for Hyundai Factory trained Technicians. We are a family owned dealership with a great reputation. We have a very busy, growing shop.
Experienced Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanics Responsibilities:
- Able to diagnose and repair automotive systems including engines, steering, brakes, suspension, transmission, air conditioning, etc.
- Completes service and repair assignments efficiently, safely and correct, to pass quality inspections set forth by dealership and factory quality standards
- Comply with company safety policies and procedures
- Communicate directly with service advisors and foreman regarding the status of the service work
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
Master Automotive Technician / Automotive Mechanics Benefits:
- Very competitive compensation plans paid weekly
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) plan with company participation
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts and vehicles, parts and service work
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Drug free work environment
Automotive Mechanic Requirements:
- Master Certified or 2+ years automotive technician / mechanic experience
- Entry Level Express Techs with Technical School Training
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Working knowledge of shop equipment (such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Strong Automotive knowledge
- Maintains sufficient personally-owned tools in good working order
- Valid Driver’s License