To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Boston, MA 02127
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Retail Sales Associate
Away • Boston, MA
Posted 10 days ago
We’re seeking a Retail Associate at our Boston store to represent the Away brand by setting the standard of providing best-in-class retail experience from the moment a customer walks through the door. The right candidate has retail experience in Boston, is passionate about travel, can hold a conversation with anyone, and is willing to work with the team to create tremendous experiences for customers and the Away community.
What you'll do:
- Deliver an awe-inspiring customer experience to customers while assisting them with the entire shopping process and introducing them to the Away brand
- Create and fulfill orders, both for in-store purchases and online requests
- Stay on top of inventory demands and customer requests
- Communicate with the Store Manager daily about sales goals, store issues, and ideas
- Assist with setting up and execution of events
Who you are:
- Friendly, upbeat, passionate about travel, with a calm and positive attitude even during rushes
- Smart, organized, patient, and an efficient communicator
- At least one year of retail experience, comfortable with or capable of learning e-commerce and point of sale platforms
- Available on nights and/or weekends with a flexible schedule
- Witty, obsessed with trends and culture, and can start a conversation with anyone
- Possess a “no task is too small” attitude
- Excited to be a part of the Away team!
- This position is part-time with hourly based wages with potential for full time opportunities for truly exceptional associates
Away is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to enhance your travel experience. We’re building a company with a mission to make travel more seamless—starting with luggage. We started in 2016 with one foundational piece: The Carry-On. Today, we’re working to build the #1 travel brand in the world.
To date we’ve sold more than 500,000 suitcases, opened several retail locations, expanded internationally to meet our customers where they are, launched an in-house media division, and grown to a team of more than 150 people. We know that’s just the beginning.
Fast Company named us one of their “2018 Top 10 Most Innovative Companies,” we were included on the Built in NYC “Startups to Watch in 2018” list, and called a “Breakthrough Brand with Ingenious Marketing” by Adweek.