To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
111 Central Avenue
Newark, NJ 07102
- Tara Romaine
- Phone: 973-537-3956
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
St. Michael's Medical Center • Newark, NJ
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
St. Michael’s Medical Center located in Newark, NJ is seeking . This is a 358-bed regional tertiary-care, teaching and research center and is accredited by The Joint Commission. This hospital is a part of Prime Healthcare, which is an award-winning health system that operates 45 hospitals in 14 states and is one of the nation's leading healthcare service providers.
- Under the general direction of the physician (Cardiologist/Radiologist), assists during procedures
- Ensures procedure room is adequately prepared for the procedure
- Monitors par level of all instruments and supplies
- Is well versed in x-ray principles as they relate to cardiovascular procedures, cine angiography, and fluoroscopy.
- Participates in departmental staff meetings and performance improvement activities
- Assists in all aspects of invasive and noninvasive cardiac procedures
Please feel free to contact me if you would like to learn more!
Talent Acquisition Specialist
1. Must have current CRT /Fluoroscopy permit by State.
2. ARRT-R is required.
3. Must be familiar with State and Federal regulations.
4. Current BCLS (AHA).
5. Graduate of a program accredited by JRCERT.
6. Venipuncture license required.
7. At least one year of experience as a Radiology Technologist preferred.