To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roseville, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Pacific Staffing • Roseville, CA
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Accounting Specialist – Direct Hire
A thriving company with a regional office in Roseville is looking to add a self-motivated Accounting Specialist to their highly productive Accounting Group. The Accounting Specialist will handle all accounts payable and receivables, post journal entries, and provide assistance in a busy accounting team. This is a full time, direct hire opportunity with a company that offers amazing benefits including 100% paid Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage for employees.
· Verify and audit records for accuracy, computing and verifying amounts, coding, matching, and batching of all accounts payable transactions in a timely manner.
· Prepare and data entry of vouchers, encumbrances and journal entries
· Process A/P check runs, assemble, mail checks, and maintain files.
· Develop and maintain spreadsheets and update database for A/P related items.
· Prepare monthly G/L account reconciliation schedules.
· Communicate with internal staff and vendors, research and resolve A/P issues and prepare necessary documentation in a timely manner.
· General accounting work including journal entries and reconciliations.
· Manage the day to day billing and accounts receivable process; meet departmental billing and A/R deadlines.
· Oversee the monthly credit card billing and invoicing and apply payments as they are received.
· Perform account reconciliations and sales tax reporting.
· Provide general backup and support to Accounting Department as needed.
· 3 years of accounting experience in general accounting.
· Strong technical skills with MS Excel.
· Knowledge of basic accounting principles, including generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
· Ability to learn new applications/software systems effectively and efficiently.
· Ability to handle shifting priorities