We're looking for a seasoned Senior User Experience Designer (UXD) to join our Creative Team! As a Sr. UXD, you will be responsible for leading large-scale product initiatives, across both our digital e-commerce mobile and desktop platforms, as well as in our physical retail stores. As the ideal candidate you will define, design, and deliver experiences that enable our customers to Client, evaluate, and buy luxury goods from the company in the most enjoyable and efficient way possible. To accomplish this, you will be responsible for developing and socializing experiences that drive engagement and excitement throughout the organization - working closely with our partners in product management, technology, research, and design to help shape the next generation shopping experience. Because the scope of this position will extend across a number of initiatives, the ability to balance high-level, holistic reasoning with detail-oriented feature design is imperative.
- Analyze customer behaviors, identify opportunities to solve problems, and create a cohesive, best-in-class experience in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Contribute to the architecture of near- and long-term user experience visions for features and product lines across applicable devices and locales.
- Create conceptual diagrams, user flows, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
- Responsibly and effectively advocate for the customer in a corporate environment, fostering a shared understanding of the customer-centric intersection between design, technology, and business.
- Deliver high-quality creative products while insisting on high standards and attention to detail.
- Present to business, design, and executive-level leadership and support your design rationale using quantitative data and site metrics, customer feedback, and usability findings.
- Develop and maintain effective specifications and design patterns.
- Scope design initiatives and manage/prioritize work items.
- 7+ years of professional experience as a UX designer, interaction designer, or product designer.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field.
- Portfolio of work samples demonstrating ability to create memorable customer experiences across a range of touch-points; including problems you helped solve for, your contributions, and impact to the customer.
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from product management, engineering, research, and marketing.
- Ability to work across organizational boundaries and manage ambiguity to define, manages, and prioritizes work.
- Experience presenting to and advising senior management; able to comfortably and confidently present to all levels within the organization in both written and verbal communication.
- Proficiency in Adobe XD.
• Ability to prototype user experiences with available tools
• Experience writing UX copy for your designs
• Past experience in designing for fashion services or style-based brands or companies
• Retail/e-commerce design experience in a global context
• An interest in, and affinity for, luxury retail
Human Computer Interaction