Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Manage incoming accounts payable invoices via email and mail
- Ensures completeness and accuracy of invoices processed
- Ensures that payment is timely and accurate
- Ensure proper expense accounting
- Work with assigned vendors and Nease staff to resolve disputes and ensure that services are not interrupted
- Understanding and Application of approval procedures
- Ensures that approvals are obtained for expenditures from appropriate parties.
- Report generation accounting for transactions
- Produce a wide variety of correspondence and documents using a personal computer
- Complete a variety of special projects assigned by the CFO
- Provide information toward the creation and completion of accruals and other closing schedules
- Utilizes computerized report writers and spreadsheets to assist in the reconciliation of accounts payable, accrued purchases, prepaid accounts and fixed assets
- Research account variances and provide CFO with audit support
- Researches issues with expense variances, suspense accounts and other accounts as requested by CFO
- Resolves discrepancies of any kind within AP function