Ready to be a part of a fun and dynamic team? We are currently looking for Customer Service / Technical Support Representatives for our 7 time Award Winning call center, located in north Fort Worth. Perks include, free coffee and tea, a break room with big screen TV’s, ping pong, and gaming systems! Our beautiful campus also offers a scenic walking area with outdoor seating. We offer ongoing employee recognition through monthly incentives, awards, and friendly team competitions.
We are currently hiring for the following shift: 11:30am – 8:00pm with a rotating weekend day. Paid Training lasts 7 weeks and the hours during training are 8:30am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. After successful completion of training, you will transition to the shift for which you were hired. *Shift changes based on future availability. Ideal candidates must have flexibility with their schedules.
- Process inbound calls to the point of resolution including customer inquiries, complaints, requests for credit card POS support, and customer account information.
- Adapt and effectively utilize various internal computer applications.
- Maintain strong, open communication with co-workers, supervisor and manager.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies.
- Prior customer service and/or troubleshooting experience in a call center environment is preferred (minimum of 12 months). College degree and/or combination of education and experience also accepted.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
- Speaks clearly and effectively in a variety of settings.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly productive with minimal guidance or supervision.
- Solves problems by gathering information and evaluating options.
- Has excellent attendance and completes quality work on time.
- Bilingual Candidates (Spanish) a plus. Bilingual candidates eligible for differential pay
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our organization offers competitive pay, a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, a generous paid time-off plan, paid holidays, matching 401K, tuition reimbursement and more!
We promote a culture of respect along with a casual and fun work environment. If you are ready to work for a company that provides recognition, promotes growth and encourages longevity, apply now!
Key Words: call center, customer service, technical support, merchant services, customer care, support, service.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue