This is a working supervisor in a factory or warehouse environment.
Experience in working with harnesses
Flexible, excellent communication, administrative abilities and knowledge of computer applications.
Responsible for quality control, efficiency and cost effectiveness for assigned operations and/or containment activities, inspections, rework, or sequencing.
· Training of personnel to Standardized Work
· Creating and maintaining work instructions and time studies
· Serve as Customer liaison on assigned jobs
· May also serve as a project manager for customers who request and require detailed engineering and consulting expertise.
· Audit line side and warehouse inventory to ensure no uncertified stock is in shelf locations
· Ensure Reject Management/NCD process is properly followed
· Interface with logistics to ensure material flow in/out of containment area
· Audit Plant/Warehouse storage areas to ensure no uncertified is in usable stock locations
· Performed daily layered process audits of inspection activity
· Lead/Facilitate Scrap Management Process
· Perform data management activity reports as they relate to quality inspection, scrap, inventory, time management
· Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing quality or production
· Print, reading ability, gauge or metrology experience
· Strong management skills
· Good problem solving ability
· Effectively communicate both written and orally
· Have a solid understanding of Microsoft Office and Email
· Read and understand technical and non-technical documents as they relate to quality functions within the business
· Ability to interface with both technical and non-technical personnel.
· Ability to travel between locations.
*(Preferred) PPAP, FMEA, PSO and SPC knowledge. Automotive, quality, and supervisory experience.
Training And Development