To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Pelham, AL
- Patrick Porter
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Branch Manager
1st Franklin Financial Corporation • Pelham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Title: Assistant Branch Manager
Reports to: Branch Manager
1. Assist in business development through solicitation, collections, and community involvement.
2. Primarily responsible for handling daily collection activity of customer accounts, including
work assignments and follow up.
3. Ability to manage the branch office in the absence of the Branch Manager.
The ABM must be honest and fair with all customers and employees. The ABM should handle customer loan decisions and collection discussions in a professional manner. This person should have strong personal attributes such as a high energy level, positive outlook, integrity in all relations with customers and the community. This person should be a team player and assist other employees to reach the common goals of the branch office. An ABM should be self motivated and take initiative to accomplish both personal goals and branch objectives. This person must have a professional appearance in both grooming and dress, adhering to the Company dress code.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
• The ABM is able to perform all duties of the branch office, including all cash control, processing of loans and sales finance applications, correspondence, completion of loan documents, and maintain other clerical functions of the branch
• The ABM is responsible for working assigned delinquencies, assist the manager with accounts recommending actions, attending hearings, or duties as assigned by the Branch Manager
• The ABM must develop a thorough knowledge of Company policies and procedures, understand monthly statistics, and the importance of growth, expenses, and profitability issues of the branch office
• The ABM should understand the importance of long and short term goals and assist the Branch Manager in setting and achieving goals
• The ABM should be proficient in knowledge and presentation of all branch products
• The ABM should be able to authorize loan extensions within the credit authority granted by the Branch Manager
• Demonstrate the ability to analyze relevant information and apply individual judgment to company policies. Comply with these policies, laws, regulations and procedures, and operational standards
• Perform similar job related duties as assigned
PERSONAL REQUIREMENTS :
Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English well
• The ABM has vital contact with the customers and therefore, should have strong verbal and interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to deal effectively and tactfully with all types of customers
• Problem solving and reasoning abilities are also important in maintaining the very best customer care
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to the use of and ability to operate a personal automobile
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
• Must maintain technical skills such as: operate standard office equipment, computer terminals, copiers, calculators, the ability to handle and count cash, and type accurately and proficiently
• Ability to meet current licensing requirements of various federal and state regulators and insurance companies
Interested parties are not considered to be applicants unless they are asked to fill out a 1st Franklin Financial employment application.