Medical Screener / Reception Technician
Making CSL Plasma the next step in your career could be GOOD FOR YOU....GREAT FOR LIFE!
Join the CSL Plasma team in this great opportunity for a Medical Screener at our new Plasma Center coming to Scranton, PA!
With over 180 locations throughout the United States, we offer excellent opportunities for entry level and experienced health care professionals. In addition, we offer promotional opportunities for individuals who aspire to progress their career.
A Medical Screener for CSL Plasma is responsible for completing the registration procedures with donors (customers) to qualify them for the plasma pheresis process. Duties may include:
- Schedule and register qualified plasma donors. The registration procedures include, but are not limited to: presenting health related documents, answering questions, taking vital signs and simple medical procedures such as blood pressure, pulse, and temperature.
- May educate new donors on the use of products made from donated plasma. This includes explaining the process, the tests performed, the appointment system, fees, center policies, proper nutrition and any other information pertinent to the donor. Also, ensures that all donors' questions are answered timely, accurately and professionally.
- Maintains confidentiality of all personnel, donor, and center information.
Full-time employees enjoy:
- Comprehensive insurance and compensation plans.
- Company Paid Holidays and Personal Days
- Paid Time Off (3 weeks in the 1st year)
- 401(K), plus company match
- Tuition Assistance
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three months experience in a clerical or customer service related position, preferably in medical or health provider environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to perform basic math calculations and be proficient in the English language.
- CPR certification or the ability to obtain certification preferred
To join the CSL Plasma team and start your journey on a wonderful career path, apply online today!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity disability, veteran status or national origin.