You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
These essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following. Additional essential functions may be identified and included by the Agency.
- Serves as official in charge of the Agency in the absence of the President & Chief Executive Officer.
- Signs all Agency checks issued to vendors and contractors for goods and services rendered to the Agency.
- Approves purchase requests for supplies, equipment, and services for the Agency.
- Reviews and approves the submission of monthly financial reports to the various funding sources, when necessary.
- Provides direction and assistance to department heads in an effort to ensure that the objectives and strategies of the Agency are carried out as outlined in the Agency's program plans.
- Provides the necessary technical assistance, in cooperation with the President & CEO, Chief Financial Officer, Vice Presidents, and Department Heads in planning and developing program proposals and budgets to be submitted to the various funding sources.
- Provides leadership, direction, and support to the Personnel staff in planning and administering the Personnel Policies and Procedures and other regulations of the Agency; supervises the work of the Personnel Director.
- Ensures that the Personnel Policies and Procedures and other regulations of the Agency are followed and implemented in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
- Provides guidance to management and staff in the interpretation of federal and state laws/regulations, including but not limited to, the FMLA, the FLSA, the ADA, etc.
- Reviews documentation on all applicants recommended for employment prior to submission to the President & CEO for approval to hire.
- Assists the Department of Family Opportunities staff with client transfers, address changes, and archiving retrievals in the Virtual ROMA software system.
- Submits to the Virtual ROMA Team, vendor information to be used in adding new vendors to HCHRA vendor listing.
- Approves client payment allocations. Assists with approving lessor payment allocations, when needed.
- Approves time and attendance and leave requests for Agency personnel.
- Conducts staff meetings.
- Provides assistance to the Finance Committee Chairperson in ensuring that the monthly Finance Committee Meeting is conducted in accordance with the Agency's By-Laws.
- Serves as the management spokesperson in the absence of the President & CEO at Board of Directors meetings.
Performs other job related duties as assigned by supervisor.