Our client is a world leading, global contract research organization, who works on all of the top 50 best-selling drugs available today through its full spectrum of nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the largest company's in the world. Our client offers comprehensive benefits and other perks, as well as, a beautiful and modern work environment with a gym and award-winning restaurant on site.
The Pharmaceutical Support Rep is responsible for supporting the operations programs including, but not limited to:
- Reimbursement hotlines
- Patient assistance programs foundations
- Safety surveillance programs and compliance programs
The focus of the Pharmaceutical Support Rep is to help patients or providers access the therapies they need. The Pharmaceutical Support Rep responds to requests from customers, who may include, but not limited to:
- Physicians and their staff, hospital staff, pharmacists, patients, family members or friends of patients, distributors, and members.
The Pharmaceutical Support Representative also performs reimbursement support functions as project requirements.
Sedona Staffing is a nationally ranked work force management group celebrating 32 years’ of business, and provide Clerical, Accounting, Industrial, Marketing, Medical, IT, Engineering and Professional Associates to companies in need of temporary, long term or direct hire placement of employees. With 28 branches nationwide, we are committed to continued growth and delivering a high standard of quality service.
Sedona is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Sedona uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees.
- 3-5 years of Customer Service (preferably Call Center) experience
- Stong Data Entry and Administrative skills
- Ability to handle complex and detailed policies and procedures
- High attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Compassion and empathy for Patients' needs
- Highschool Diploma Required, BA or AA preferred
- Must be available M-F 6a-7p (shifts will be granted within these hours of operation)
- Must be able to clear a Background, Drug Screen, Education verification and employment verification
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue