Join a team where YOU can make a difference in a role key to our firm and our clients, by contributing to the success of Louisville’s stand out public accounting firm and providing administrative support to a team of Partners!
Dean Dorton Allen Ford, PLLC (Dean Dorton), one of Kentucky’s largest regional full-service accounting and business advisory firms, has an opportunity for an experienced Administrative Assistant in our Louisville Office.
Under the general direction of the designated Director Group and the direct supervision of the Firm Administrator, the Administrative Assistant performs administrative and clerical support. This position also serves as backup to Document Processing (primarily tax return processing), requiring assembly and administrative review of highly confidential client-related materials, and our Front Desk Coordinator, serving clients and team members as needs arise.
In this role you will…
● Handle highly confidential and non-routine information.
● Compose and type general correspondence including letters, memos and emails.
● Organize and schedule meetings, including location, invitations, catering, and room & equipment preparation.
● Maintain Partner calendars and client relations.
● Compose and finalize formal reports.
● Provide general administrative activities including: organizing and maintaining electronic filing systems, processing paperwork, copying/filing and prioritizing calls/mail.
● Perform scheduling duties and provide backup to our document processing department during peak workload periods.