To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bond & Insurance Coordinator
Corps Team • St. Louis, MO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
A large telecommunications company is seeking an experienced Bond & Insurance Coordinator for a short-term contract assignment in St Louis.
Responsible for coordinating and processing Surety Bonds, Certificates of Insurance and reviewing contract insurance language.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate issuance of Certificates of Insurance as requested via 3rd party on-line portal.
- Coordinate issuance of Surety Bonds as they are required by working with local insurance broker.
- Review contract insurance language with risk management template
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Administrative work experience
- Insurance work experience preferred
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to handle multiple projects and tasks
- Ability to interpret agreements and/or license agreements for insurance and bond requirements
- Ability to show judgment and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Ability to communicate with all levels of company, as well as with claimants, customers and attorneys
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
- Ability to work with others to resolve problems, handle requests or situations
- Knowledge of basic insurance programs
- Knowledge of office procedures and the operation of standard office equipment