To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Los Angeles, CA
- Apply Via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Parts Manager / Auto Parts Sales Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Auto Parts Manager / Automotive Parts Manager
Shouldn’t you be working as an Automotive Parts Advisor / Parts Counterperson for a dealership that PAYS YOU what you’re worth?
Isn’t it time you took your Automotive Parts Advisor career further?
- Automotive Parts Manager properly staffs the department, which includes hiring, training, motivating and monitoring the performance of all parts department staff.
- Automotive Parts Managers maintain an orderly workplace.
- Automotive Parts Managers create and oversee an annual operating budget for the parts department.
- Automotive Parts Managers work with the service department, collision repair and wholesale account representatives to ensure inventory is available when needed.
- Automotive Parts Managers establish competitive pricing specifications in various categories while generating sufficient profits and maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Determining appropriate inventory levels while ensuring periodic parts turnover.
- Adjusting stock to curtail accumulation of unused or old parts.
- Confirming that parts are appropriately coded so the dealership can claim a complete refund for unused factory stock.
- Reviewing sales figures, costs and stock monthly to ensure budget benchmarks are met.
As a Parts Manager, you will be experienced and aware of the latest automotive technologies and be a persistent problem solver. We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Parts Manager:
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience as an automotive Parts Manager
- Must have computer proficiency.
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
Our Dealership's Commitment to You:
- Full Benefits
- High Customer Satisfaction For Both Sales & Service!
- A Professional And Respectful Work Environment