Job Summary: The Marketing Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the Marketing Director, Account Executives, and Marketing Administrative staff through a variety of clerical tasks.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Greet member, clients, brokers and vendors
· Receive phone calls for the Marketing department from both internal and external sources, answering calls by the third ring
· Type correspondence, minutes, memos and other documents
· Order and maintain office supplies for Marketing Department.
· Generate, send, organize and process producer contracts for all lines of business.
· Maintain all client and producer files
· Assist with generating and distributing reports to producers.
· Assist with expense reports process.
· Assist in ensuring all brokers maintain appropriate licensure and required training.
· Assist with producer appointments and terminations.
· Assist with sending monthly commission statements and answering questions for all lines of business.
· Assist by communicating with producers to resolve Medicare application issues.
· Assist with producer Agent of Record changes.
· Assist with compiling, organizing and shipping supplies for producers.
· Assist in maintaining departmental policies and procedures
· Other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1 year of relevant experience in Marketing or similar role
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
· Highly organized and efficient with ability to manage multiple priorities
· Self-motivated with ability to work independently and with a team
· Strong work ethic with eagerness to learn and take on additional tasks as needed
· Ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff
· This position has no supervisory responsibilities
· Works under general supervision of the Director of Marketing
· This position operates in a professional office environment
· This is a full-time position (40 hours/week)
· Overtime will be occasionally required
· Travel may be required
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to satisfactorily perform these essential functions without causing an undue hardship for the employer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to remain in a stationary position for long periods of time and must frequently move about the office. The employee must constantly operate a computer and other office equipment such as phones, keyboards, printers, and copiers. The employee is regularly required to communicate with others via phone, email, etc. Occasionally, the employee is required to move up to 10 pounds and may, at times, be required to move up to 30 pounds.