Warehouse Worker - Picking, Packing and Inspection
We are seeking energetic, motivated, and reliable Warehouse Workers for immediate openings. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping, and receiving of orders to meet the facility’s productivity and quality goals.
Warehouse Worker – Warehouse General Labor – Laborer – Production – Manufacturing Process Worker – Shipping and Receiving – Assembler
As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, packing, and sorting items for shipping and receiving.
Other responsibilities of the General Labor role include:
- Pulling merchandise from warehouse stock bins and shelves
- Using a hand-held radio frequency computer system
- Recording selected merchandise in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Packaging merchandise for shipment, either in boxes or on pallets
- Ensuring correct and complete labels are attached to all orders processed
- Replenishing area inventory stock as required
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates have a very positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.
Other requirements of the General Labor role include:
- 6 months – 1 year of experience
- Driving, cherry picker, and/or counter balance experience, a plus