To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3018 Northeast Evangeline Throughway
Lafayette, LA 70507
- Philip Richard
- Phone: 225-264-6519
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sunshine Quality Solutions LLC • Lafayette, LA
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manages service operations within the dealership to maximize return on investment by optimizing Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction. Grows profitable service labor sales and exercises disciplined expense control. Attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
- Develops, communicates, enforces and monitors effective Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Creates annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization’s financial and operational objectives
- Develops and executes Service Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
- Coordinates customer clinics, field days, and related promotional events
- Submits all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- 3+ years experience in Service Department operations
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Familiar with John Deere and competitive products
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience