Let's Start With The 3 Reasons You Should Join Us...
Because marcus evans Is World-Class, Diverse and Successful
The marcus evans portfolio of Companies is now as diverse and successful as the people in it. We're located in more than 40 countries and employ more than 3,000 people worldwide. We're known for being industry leaders across all of our verticals.
Because This Job Matters
For You - it's a brilliant opportunity to either launch your career or re-start it. We don't expect you to have years of experience, however, we do expect you to have the right attitude. Just like in life, with that, you can do anything. Whether you have some experience in B2B sales or you have a personal interest in global markets, you will find this work engaging. We have a diversified portfolio working with senior level stakeholders of fortune 1000 companies.
For You and the Company - you're going to be an integral part of something special.
For You, the Company and Our Clients - you can provide a real contribution to the development and success of the companies that we work with including many of the fortune 1000: Google, Apple, Uber, Salesforce, Twitter, American Express, Ford, Hyundai, General Electric, Duke Energy, Chevron, Bombardier, PepsiCo, L’Oreal, Wal-Mart, Exxon Mobil, General Motors, Cardinal Health, Kroger, Boeing, Phillips 66, Valero, Johnson & Johnson, Proctor & Gamble, Pfizer, Lockheed Martin, Tyson Foods, SAP, Nike, Coca Cola and many more…
Because We Know What You Want
We know actual figures work best for you. You'll be earning a base salary. On top of that there's a very aggressive, uncapped commissions and bonuses structure. If you're a good fit for the role, you can realistically expect to earn in $45K-$55K+ in total earnings during your first year of full employment with the look to earn $100K+ in years 2 or 3.
But what about the other perks? Money isn’t everything! We know there are other things you care about too.
Your bucket list...Is marcus evans an industry leader? Can you offer me best in class training? Are there any opportunities for travel? Does the office culture foster empowerment and of course, fun?
We'll tell you more face-to-face, but the answer to all of the above is a resounding “YES!!!”
THE MUST HAVE'S
· Excellent verbal communications skills in English
· Ability to build and manage client relationships
· Ability to communicate articulately with senior-level executives
· Solid "deal-closing" skills
· A Focus on personal growth
· Willingness to be in a constant state of learning
· Ability to summon enthusiasm at will
· Self-motivated, dynamic, and able to work independently
· Demonstrated ability to meet or exceed set sales targets
IN THE ROLE YOU WILL LEARN
· How to identify the right prospects for each event's target audience
· Research, contact, negotiate and close senior level decision makers globally
· Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact in pursuit of sales targets
· How to effectively manage your personal accounts
OUR PROMISED OFFER
· World-class sales training
· marcus evans Masters in Business Sales (meMBS) in best in industry international sales negotiation
· Performance-based international travel to our flagship events across North America
· Fast-track, performance-based, career progression
TAKE A LOOK INSIDE OUR WORLD
Email blocked - click to apply_people
Please email URL blocked - click to apply
We look forward to welcoming you to the marcus evans Chicago Delegates Sales Conferences Team!
What do we require from you?
· High level communication skills
· Pro-active and driven attitude and a strong desire to hit and exceed sales targets
· Ability to take direction, follow instructions and work to a proven sales process
· Ability to work autonomously and self-motivate
· Integrity and reliability.
· You take initiative
· You can analyze and investigate
· Coachable and trainable.
· Great Listener
· Team player and contributor of ideas and feedback to continuously improve sales practice
What will be your responsibilities?
· Outbound calls
· Lead sourcing
· Delivery of high-level sales presentations to C-Level clientele
· Consistent achievement of KPIs, in terms of both daily/weekly sales activity, and monthly deals
· Implementing Account Management and CRM best practices
· Demonstration of product knowledge and business acumen
· Demonstration of closing techniques
· Analysis of markets, competitors and business movements
· Assist in the smooth running of on-site summit operations