To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Montgomery, AL
- Michelle Cleveland
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
5 Star Global Recruitment Partners, LLC • Montgomery, AL
Posted 30 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
***DIRECT HIRE-MANUFACTURING ENGINEER
We are looking for a solid Manufacturing Engineer to take on major projects at a brand new Greenfield start up automotive supplier in Clanton, AL and Murfreesboro, TN.
- Develop manufacturing systems and evaluate systems for improvements.
- Plan, design concepts, evaluate, optimize, write specifications, follow up with suppliers of light industrial equipment including; assembly, warehousing, jigs, fixtures, gages etc.
- Adhere to all environmental and safety policies/procedures and immediately report any violations. Perform all work with the mindset of safety first.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other associates, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communication and coordinating work efforts with other associates and organizations
- Manage equipment timelines and suppliers to meet key deliverables.
- Develop request for quotes, and initiate purchase requests for new equipment.
- Four year degree required (or equivalent engineering experience). Engineering technical degree preferred.
- Must have strong PC skills: Microsoft Office, Excel, drafting software AutoCAD
- Must have minimum of three years of engineering experience.
- Knowledge of material flow concepts, quality systems, tooling systems etc.
- GD&T preferred
- Must have strong interpersonal, presentation, Team building. Project management and communication skills.